Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And to think that you all (I hope) missed the opportunity to buy them for almost twice the new cost on eBay.

What do some people think? (The second place bid was $600 so there was more than one nut too.)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i just bought the most expencive skis made other them the new simmons gen 2 skis and got my C&A xt skis for 390 with carbides ship to the door brand new, you think ebay has deals hahahahah, its a joke

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
tifa, that was you? darn your hide..... I WANTED those skis. :cussing:

·
Registered
657 Posts
LOL. You do have to be careful... In the past year or two I've noticed a lot of people are posting at retail or higher hoping people with not look into how much they actually cost in the first place. Just like shopping at Walmart; just because you're at the store, it doesn't mean it will be cheaper! LOL. I've never bothered with that lowest price guarantee thing though... shag it... lol. Just play it smart when you're buying from eBay... but c'mon! that was rediculous...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did have the bid for several days early on with less than $100 on 'em. I picked up a new-in-box set of older style Polaris composites for $160 a few days previous. eBay can be a good place to shop - you just have to watch ......and not get suckered or caught up in the nut zone when it comes down to the wire. If you bid with your brain rather than your ego, it usually comes out better! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts