Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the powder ridge wsa race this weekend.  It was great to see the sleds run one more time before all the snow melted.   Did asnyone else make this race? There was a funny crash when a polaris 440 fan nailed a jump and went straight up, started coming over backwards,  the driver let go and the sled landed perfectly , the guy got back on and kept ridding.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I never made it to it, but I wanted to.  I was just too busy last weekend.  I've been to the last two though.  Did you get any pics of it?  Later

·
Registered
139 Posts
ya, I made it both days. Sunday was the best with the pros.  those Snow hawks are sure different. To bad Earl Reimer's sled died.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got alot of it on video,  have been thinking of putting on a few pictures,  but i seem to be busy all the time.  ya if the cat would not have died he would have won it hands down,  there seemed to be alot of mechanical problems.  That double,triple, jump seemed to be the down fall of alot of ridders.  my brother inlaw took 3rd for the year in points in the fan class and he said it was a chalenging course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts