Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a 2001 ZL600 EFI ESR. Would prefer new if you know of one otherwise will consider used, preferably in good to very good condition. Prefer to have under 1K miles also. Live in central MN but would drive to U.P. MI, WI, ND, SD or IA if necessary. (Roughly would travel up to about 6 hrs one way.) Thanks, Dan.

Found a NEW 2001 ZL500 EFI ESR which also has the Solar Illusion paint job but no power valves for $4,699 if anyone is interested.

Can be reached by email at [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a used one out east in NY, anyone know of one closer??? The guy out east has the ZL 600 EFI ESR and a ZL800 ESR which are both Solar Illusion paint jobs with about 1K miles on each.

Anyone got the 2001 ZL500 that can tell me the good & the bad about that one?? How would the fuel consumption compare to the 600 APV engine??

Not sure which to go with. ???

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, which is the better deal?? Basically the same machines but not quite..... Keep in mind this machine is for the wife who currently has a 2000 Powder Special 600 2K and wants Electric Start, Reverse & Mirrors all of which I will not put on the Limited Edition machine she has now.

2001 ZL500 EFI ESR: NEW
At an Arctic Cat Dealer in MN about 1 1/2 hours from home
1 Year Factory Warranty
Solar Illusion Paint
No Power Valves
Have seen and sat on, not able to test drive due to no snow yet
Shipping Cost: $0
Price: $4,699 + MN tax

2001 ZL600 EFI ESR: Used with about 1K miles
At a non- Arctic Cat Dealer in NY
No Warranty (5 feet or 5 seconds whichever comes first)
Solar Illusion paint
Power Valves
Buying 'Sight Unseen' but states it is in excellent condition & will email photos
Shipping Cost: $300 - $500 (Depending on how far I drive to meet.)
Price: $4,895 + MN tax

2001 ZL800 ESR: Used with about 1K miles
At a non-Arctic Cat Dealer in NY
No Warranty (5 feet or 5 seconds whichever comes first)
Solar Illusion paint
Power Valves
Buying 'Sight Unseen' but states it is in excellent condition & will email photos
Shipping Cost: $300 - $500 (Depending on how far I drive to meet.)
Price: $4,995 + MN tax

Ok, you guys (and gals) out there I need a little help, which would you choose???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts