Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up this year ?????? Powder days are few and far between.,sno is spotty......might as well own a short track.........wow.........really suks..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Looks painfull lol. I did one like that last trip out took forever to get that burnt rubber smell out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey doc you should make a trip to colorado if want some good deep powder went to the grand mesa last weekend and theres about a 12 ft base and there was about 18 fresh.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Hey doc how ya been pal..was hoping to see some more great shots from you this season, you have some of the best pics/stories around :D

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sorry to hear this Doc, maybe it is time for a trip to the great white north. We have had the best year here since the winter of 95/96,(year I bought my first brand new sled). We have had two dirty nuclear grade meltdowns, but were lucky to retain a good solid base each time. I have had a great year for off trail/powder carving. I found some really good play spots near home that snow board kids use.

Perm

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Yeah the northwest had 12 feet in the mountains, maybe 10 now. It hasn't really snowed in a few weeks but the sun has been out with temps in the 40s so really fun riding. Everyone tells me Utah has the best snow in the country...what happened??? In case you missed it, here's video from my biggest powder day ever, which was just a few weeks ago. The sun wasn't out so it isn't the greatest footage but you can see how deep it was.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow i just got enough to get it out there...that looks awesome Beaxch......Anyways since you guys are powder runners....i was wondering how you mod a rear suspension?...I own a 1993 yamaha ovation ..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts