Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this subject before and i think it go lost in the site crash there a few days ago.
 has anyone ever been on that site ? has speedometer photos 100 mph plus zert 800 is on there.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sorry to have to admit this but that isn't my sled. It was just a picture I had found surfing the net last year. I'm still trying to get a picture of my sled doing 100+. With the snow we just received this weekend so far I may have another shot at it.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mxz7,
 you trying to get old zert killed ?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup just another party except one less drunk because he is dead.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mxz7,
 harsh ? naw the difference between a polish wedding and a polish funeral is one less drunk.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zert seems to know about the old babba's and for sure rocketman is a dupamaster.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mxz7,
 with being the master of that he'll use alot of toilet paper.

wait till he reads this, LOLBT  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hmm...were you guys neglected as children?  

I'm thinking that you guys are very small "men" who, if you actually saw Zert and myself would need another set of pants...maybe two...

What is a 'dupamaster' anyway?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rocketman,
 i know you guys are big for western boys but here in ontario the nickname RUNTY is what we use for the westerners. LOL
i was of the understanding you had like a polski background. do you know what a dupa is ?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Fight nice children or go sit in the corner for a time out
 Paul,  I checked out the website and Its pretty good if you own a Polaris, which I will be riding next year. I couldn't imagine running 10,000 miles on a sled in one year, Thats incredible

C'mon Paul.....What is a dupamaster?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fastcat02,
 did you check out the speedometer photos ? if you did good aye.
 i think that the site is interesting for more than polaris people, they even showed the Viper fix there. the guy is big knowledge for anyone that has a question, he has answered me a few times.

as for dupa ask a polock.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
About 1/2 of pictures were not at over 100 actual ground speed, the ones without any blur or vibes were rear end lifters on trail. Notice how clear some were, and how side things were not even alittle blury. I have done pictures at 80 and never that clear.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Paul....FYI...a pollock is a fish....a 'Polak' is one of Polish background, of which I am neither...so let's hear what a dupa is?
I wouldn't use 'Runty' to describe us Western 'farm boys'..I've been out east to play football...let's just say I see bigger things in the toilet every morning...  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rocketman,
 LMAO, are you a farm boy ?  dupa is polish from a polock for bum.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts