Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
guys i just love the scheme yamaha had in the late sixties to mid seventies. take a look at toydocs old yammies, the white with the red arrow just a knockout.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am still partial to Yami Blue, but do like the older white with red. One of my Phazers is a white/red and that thing still looks good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am definately biased on this one as I just bought an 02 VMAX, but I really, really like the dark purple or metallic violet or whatever it is on the this sled.   The only problem is dressing it up as the color is fairly unique and most of the purple out there is a bit lighter.  I am thinkin red  for everything else.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MightyMach @ Jan. 06 2002, 6:18pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How bout a yellow SRX 900 triple
 I'd maybe think about selling the Mach
[/b][/quote]
Sounds like an idea to me!  a highly well defined 900 triple, DROOL.  Lets make it push about 170hp

I like the blue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was sick of blue before everyone bought one.  It is a beautiful color but I knew everyone would have one.  When you see the same color all the time, it gets kind of old.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey MTNCAT, I heard that it was mentioned on another site that CAT will be offering 5 different decal/color packages for the spring ordered firecats.  Three were racer replicas (hibbert, reimer, gulla) and the others were a Canadian and American versions.  Probably like the Canadian one posted in the Cat forum under Canuck Cat.  Not sure if this is true but pretty cool.  How's that for patriotism?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts