Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its nice to see toydoc have some work to do now that the yamaha forum has picked up. Just wait till you see the action when machzzzz1 gets beat by an RX1. I just wish he lived closer so it could be mine. I keep 1000'+ of ice plowed clean right in front of my shop & home.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I bet the day after haydays it will be totally dead in here.

Yup you wouldnt hear a mouse.

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Machzzzz1 @ Aug. 29, 2002, 10:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet the day after haydays it will be totally dead in here.

Yup you wouldnt hear a mouse.[/b][/quote]
I think it will be just as busy if not busier, the chill is in the air, even if it is just in the mornings.  

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
It'll keep up, soon some people who didn't like yamaha will eat their words, and all us true yamaha people will welcome them with cookies and snowballs  

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Speaking of chill.  I'm so ready for winter.  I've been pulling up the Yellowstone Webcams.  There is a temperature banner on it, and the temps have within one degree of freezing every morning.  I'm DROOLING!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
What is funny is that the Viper didn't creat much of a stir on this site before it came out or after it did really. but the RX-1 has had this yam forum a buzz every day and mainly with the yam lolyal and DOO guys. We all know that it's going to handle well,start well, get good milage,look great, and it's going to REALLY performl. Will it beat a tcat or Z? Not without a turbo or other major help. Will it cause other sleds havoc? Most definetly if it's tuned right. But lets just let it show us what it can do. I don't expect it to be a 150 or 160 hp beast. It's going to be a incredible all around performer , something no other sleds boast except the Viper(w/trip pipes
). And that is whats going to make this sled so great, because it's the total package.
Caleb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts