Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLLY CRAP I JUST WENT IN AND SAW THIS 4STROCK SLED ON THE NET AT THE YAMAHA SITE. IM STILL IN SHOCK. WOW I KNEW THIS WAS THE FUTURE BUT ITS HERE FOR 2003.MAJOR MAJOR STEPS IN THE SLEDDING WORLD.I KNOW MY STREET BIKE JUST HAULES  AND ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT IF THEY CAN BRING THAT TECH TO SLEDS. AND NOW ITS HERE UNREAL.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think your caps lock is stuck on....

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
the biggest thing that im concerned is what if you go camp out in the deep wood without electricity and its -30'c outside and you try to start the monster engine ? i know they have a block heater but in the woods what do you do ? imagine all the stiff oil in the base because its to cold and you cant pull on the cord to get it to warm up

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dan R. the Yammy has a dry sump which means the oil dosen't sit in the crankcase like a car,similar to 400ex honda atv.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Amsoil synthetic for that beast ....the rx1 is a great sled with its motorcycle engine but the doo rev has the motorcycle chassis and over 100 pounds lighter!  so both of these sleds have left the others in the dust. and those naw sayers too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts