1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wolfman, thank you for your diligent work on this land lock-out issue. I have been a member of the Blue Ribbon Coalition for 3 years now and have been fighting the fed gov't on many similar issues. Glad to see your interest and wished more ORV users showed the same determination. We will loose our land if we don't stand up and fight. Please, continue to keep this forum updated....

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKCAT @ Feb. 22, 2002, 5:03pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wolfman, thank you for your diligent work on this land lock-out issue. I have been a member of the Blue Ribbon Coalition for 3 years now and have been fighting the fed gov't on many similar issues. Glad to see your interest and wished more ORV users showed the same determination. We will loose our land if we don't stand up and fight. Please, continue to keep this forum updated....[/b][/quote]
It has been my pleasure (in its own odd way) to keep on top of this.  Too many times in the past I've stood by on issues with the thinking that things would all "work out" in the long run, only to watch another little piece of our freedoms get etched away.  Not this time.  

Regardless of how this turns out, at least I will have been able to say that I did something.  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
AKCAT~  Is there anything I can do to help out?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (midnight screamer @ Feb. 22, 2002, 11:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AKCAT~  Is there anything I can do to help out?
[/b][/quote]
Yes there is, if you haven't already, click on the links to my original post, and send one with your name on it to show your support to keep snowmobiling alive in our national parks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Midnight Screamer, there is alot you can do. The first would to become a member of the Blue Ribbon Coalilition or become well read on all the current enviro issues, then tell everybody that you know what the fed gov't wants to do with our public lands. It's amazing the number of people that are totally unaware of most of the issues facing us in multiple use coalilitions.
So much land has already been lost through apathy let's not loose anymore. I have been putting pressure on my favorite local federal greenies over the Lynx hoax, false greenhouse gases, and the manipulated EPA test on the Two-Cycles. We can't allow the feds to lie and cheat and get away with it.
I see your location is in N Minn, check around to see if there is a local multiple use coalilition, if so check with them to see what help you can lend.
Were ALL together, loggers, miners, ranchers, farmers, (you wouldn't believe waht they want to do to farmers and ranchers) ATV,bikes, snowmobiles, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts