Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Severe Weather Alert for Manistee, MI Provided by

Winter Storm Watch - Urgent - Winter weather message has been issued for Manistee county MI valid from Fri Nov 29 2002 05:00 AM EST until Sat Nov 30 2002 06:00 AM EST .
Antrim mi-benzie mi-charlevoix mi-grand Traverse mi-kalkaska mi- Leelanau mi-manistee mi-missaukee mi-wexford mi- including the cities of...Bellaire...Cadillac...Empire...Frankfort... Kalkaska...Traverse city...Charlevoix...And Lake City. 500 AM EST Fri Nov 29 2002 ...Winter storm watch for late tonight through Saturday afternoon... Snowfall amounts in excess of 6 inches are possible across the watch area by late Saturday afternoon. In addition...Strong Northwest winds of 20 to 30 mph will Result in considerable blowing and Drifting snow.

:D Hope they got it right!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just what Ive been waiting for. Awesome state of Maine....

Severe Weather Alert for Cumberland County, ME Provided by

Tropical Storm Warning - Urgent - Tropical weather message has been issued for Cumberland county ME valid from Fri Nov 29 2002 05:00 AM EST until Sat Nov 30 2002 06:00 AM EST .
Includes just the wonderful city or Portland. ...Tropical storm warning for late tonight through Saturday afternoon... Rainfall amounts in excess of 6 inches are possible across the warning area by late Saturday afternoon. In addition temperatures are expected to be in the 90's ...Strong Northwest winds of 20 to 30 mph will Result in considerable blowing and Drifting rain.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doh: Sorry SledCrazy,,, I Cracked up on that one! :D "Strong Northwest winds of 20 to 30 mph will Result in considerable blowing and Drifting rain." SWRules

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I hope ya get pounded Troll, he he you know what I mean.

Hey sled crazy thats actually pretty funny

·
Registered
310 Posts
:D Actually I guess they've "changed" the forecast again, from snow snowers to light snow from 3pm thru the night. about 1-3 inches maybe. More snow tuesday. I guess its supposed to rain tomorrow tho :angry: :cussing:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
ha! We're getting some nasty weather right now. It's been windy as heck all day (actually blew down one of my trees in the front yard--50 foot, about. Blocked half the road out front. Turns out the trunk was hollow. All rotted out) and we're getting freezing rain/snow.

·
Registered
310 Posts
unfortunatly there is no snow anyone doesnt need. except PERMAFROST whos got 10 feet of it. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts