Snowmobile World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
awesome sled i've always had a thing for the zrts judging by the stickers i want to say its a 96 is it a 600 or a 800 either way its got to just rip. And like they always say Cats the top dog.,

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) :) :) just picked it up today. 96 600cc had to take it for a spin in the yard. do you know what 144 studs does to a landscaped yard. wife's upset but she thinks she wants one to now. as soon as i pulled in the garage the dog threw his coat on . poor thing thought we got some snow. he was devistated. soon soon , i hope.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Something tells me that dog could sure pull some low times on the grass.... lightweights are always good racers

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actully the dog likes going for a little spin in the yard with me ofcoarse. when the snow comes i will post a pic of us riding. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Got Snow, you really know how to hurt a guy...just when I was getting over not having my '96 ZRT800, you come along w/this picture!!! ??? Enjoy the sled, just watch the jackshaft bearings.
You may also want to update the rear skid if you're going to be running w/the newer sleds.

It's a 600....the green trim in the decals is the key...the 800 has purple trim where this one has green....Can't tell that I miss mine, can you!?!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hehehe, funny dog. My dog would have never sat still that long. Nice seld too.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
hehehe, isn't it amazing how those skiers come out of nowhere? It's like they fly right in..........

:D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts