Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
those have already been picked, 700 or 800 mxz i don't know but the sno pro hadn't been introduced yet. so if i were picking it would be the arctic cat sno pro.

·
0 Posts
2002 mxz 800 adrenaline x, this is a bad ### sled.  the looks alone make me want to get it.  its the lightest sled out of the 800 class. the speed and suspension is unbelievable.  recommended to anybody

·
Registered
16 Posts
You guys have to give Ski-doo credit this year thay have come along way from being the heavist sleds around, to the lightest most agile from my viewpoint,they have redeveloped their suspensions and got even more powerful engines than before.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Mach Z.  It is my favorite looking sled.  Plus take any of the other sleds mentioned line them up and watch the Mach walk them.  

I give yamaha a lot of credit for making a triple.  

Honestly i think this years MXZ is the best yet and is one hell of a sled.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
By far the best all around sled is the ZR800 EFI. The greenest and meanest looking unit with the most arm steching torque in its class. The EFI runs so spot on this year that I dont care what 800 you have you will be choking on my snow dust.  The 800 Cat is fastest in class, handles better than ever.  Cat has the best handle bars and widest tunnel and it  makes you feel like a snow crosser. The ZR leaves nothing to wish for. I know all of this from experience cause I have no loyalty to any brand. I buy new every year and I only ride the latest and greatest.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
MXZ 800

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It is a toss up between a Bolens Diablo and a Chrysler snorunner.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts