Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure there have been wosre stucks out there, but this is the worst I hae ever seen, and I was envolved with.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The pic was taken from the point shown in the first pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took 6 guys 2 hours to get this 97 ZRT600 turned around!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
so whats the story behind getting stuck(how and why did the machine get there),would have been nice to have a 144" 2"lug on that at the time :D :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man that is bad, I never saw worst than that. I would of hated to been the guy that got that sled stuck,, He owes you guys big time for helping him out there.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the top pic, it is in the middlle of the corner that he blew. He went strait, and almost made it back out. You can see his track in the top pic where he almost cleared the hill, but he was side hilling on a 600lb+ sled, and he is at least 375lbs himself. It was crazy. Gravity took over and he went strait down the hill since it was so steep. Seveal small trees fell victom on the way down.

Here is a pic of me (5'10", 255 lbs) in the middle, and he is the guy on the left. Not Fat. BIG.

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thats a big dude! He shoulda just picked up that sled and carried it up to the top. Im sure Rocketman could do it lol!
Ryan

·
Registered
269 Posts
This sled is stuck at the bottom of one hill we like to play on. We went and helped, if I remember correct he was riding by himself, not a smart thing to do in the mountains.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
One more that is a demonstration of breaking a prime rule in the mountains" Never highmark around a stuck friend". You can just see the head of the sledder who got stuck. Ten minutes later the whole gully they were in came down. There were 25 or 30 witnesses, we were just glad the "Green Horns" were out .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
lol its looks like it might be a dirt speck on the lens :D

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
It sure looks like it is incredible riding there in Alaska! What are the sled rentals like around you guys there? Would be a great weeks vacation!
caleb

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
What makes that one bad bonzi is that it looks like you were riding in somebody elses trai? I'd think that would pack down the snow a bit. ???

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
especially when dad drives a lightweight modded sled :D :D :devil:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts