Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I see a Yam on the trail,I see another and another and another.Don't you guys ride with guys that drive different brand sleds.lol  There is nothing wrong with us doo guys ya no_Or maybe they are all from northern Illonios. LOLOL

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
LMAO...and I would ride with ya, if this thing would run long enough to get out of the garage!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
up to your old tricks again toydoc? You really shouldn't tamper with the Supreme Lord's messages

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7's right the yammers are a one brand group, but i guess that is when you go to an area with a good strong yamaha dealer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
what us lowly yamaha riders ride with the people with upper class sleds surely you just

·
Registered
13 Posts
You know mxz7 I was thinking the opposite of you, I was at the hill this weekend and all I saw was skidoo skidoo skidoo skidoo

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
steve,
i carry the rope and ride with a group that has everything in tip top order from start to finish. never used the rope yet either.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Actually if you watch long enough at the end of the long line of Yammies you will find a few of the "other" brands FOLLOWINGJ/K

·
Registered
87 Posts
i ride with '02MXZX700,'01XCEdge600,'01XCEdge800,'00ZR600(soon to be a ZR900 owner), '98 XTC,'98MXZ583,'98SRX700 & I own a '99SRX700 & '00SXr700.  I ride with anyone that can keep up. no discrimination here, our aim is to have fun.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Radguy.  If i was riding i a group i would want the reliable sleds following so im not stranded when my sled has a breakdown.   J/K

·
Registered
22 Posts
In Bracebridge area it's common to see a Mach Z , FIII, and 2 V-Max 700's together, cause there all mine.  I bought the 2 Yami's past fall cause of reliability issues with the Doo's.  Good thing too.  They are the only 2 that have been consistantly running this year.  The FIII is now done for the season.  Yami had to pull it off the lake Saturday.  Grenaded a cylinder.  Just had the engine totally rebuilt in the fall too.  Although, spent 2 hours welding the suspension up in one of the Yami's a week ago.  So, the Yami's engines may be more reliable, but their suspensions are crap.

·
Registered
72 Posts
isn't it that the other guys are afraid of snow dust ?!    

hey sledhead
what years are the yami's?
what actually broke?
there are some simple fixes to keep some of there problems from re acuring

1 - 16 of 16 Posts