Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the newer people posting here:
Glad to see some new members! This is a great site for information with no BS.
I don't think I'm speaking for myself, but maybe I am. If you can enter where you live in you user profile, it would be nice to see where you guys (and gals) are from! Maybe you'll find a new sledding buddy just down the road that you didn't know!
Unless of course, you are running from the law and don't want to be caught! lol
Have fun! The white stuff is just around the corner!!!
SWRules

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Its also nice to post where you ride, if its not where you live.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A

·
0 Posts
Another thing that is annoying is the person who posts it's snowing it's snowing and you look at their location to see where it is snowing and there is none. As fat as we know they are at the north pole. :p :blahblah:

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
this is going to be a constant request from most of us i guess so i thought i would bring this one back to life.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Good call Paul SWRules

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I tried to put up another post a month or so ago about this and everyone who replied made nothing but jokes like "Let me look, I'm where I'm at." That was BS in the worst way, I finally deleted the thread. :angry:

·
1,327 Posts
Hey Ghostrider,

Go to the top of the page and click the "My Controls," Link to the right of the page.

This will take you to your control panel.

On the left of your control panel you will see the Personal Profile links.

Select the "Edit Profile," link this is where you can make the modifications.

DP

·
Registered
107 Posts
As I am on the run from the "law" (I stole the Caramilk secret, that will at least narrow down the country) I have declined adding my location.
:p

·
Registered
129 Posts
That annoys me too,I always look to see where people are from and so many people leave it blank....JUST FILL IN YOUR LOCATION!! :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
there i have put my location in. now to get there when you think you have gone to far just keep going.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Yup should be a required field. Bugs me to no end, but then again most things do..........

Rick.

I AM CANADIAN.................EH!! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts