Snowmobile World banner

Your Location!

3K views 33 replies 29 participants last post by  MXZ00 
#1 ·
To all the newer people posting here:
Glad to see some new members! This is a great site for information with no BS.
I don't think I'm speaking for myself, but maybe I am. If you can enter where you live in you user profile, it would be nice to see where you guys (and gals) are from! Maybe you'll find a new sledding buddy just down the road that you didn't know!
Unless of course, you are running from the law and don't want to be caught! lol
Have fun! The white stuff is just around the corner!!!
SWRules

G
#5 ·
Another thing that is annoying is the person who posts it's snowing it's snowing and you look at their location to see where it is snowing and there is none. As fat as we know they are at the north pole. :p :blahblah:

#7 ·
Good call Paul SWRules

#14 ·
As I am on the run from the "law" (I stole the Caramilk secret, that will at least narrow down the country) I have declined adding my location.
:p

#22 ·
Originally posted by powder@Feb 22 2003, 03:21 AM
:( problem is,even with a location i still don't know where you are..................freezerburnt,where the heck is chelmsford ???  ???
Ask Newfie Bullet :D

Once you start to see trees north of Sudbury you are just about in Chemmy :doh: :p

The begining of HWY144

#25 ·
Someone the other day was asking about insurance, No location so I didn't bother to suggest any ins. cos. For all I know the person could have been from the States & then what good would my info have been. Same if you're looking for a dealer.

If you're concerned about people finding out where you live :undercover: , just put a generalized location, eastern Ontario,, U.P. Michigan or North Dakota.

This is a warning. If Paul finds you, you'll be wishing you had put a location down. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.