Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Mach-z broke down again this week end ... '' NO SPARK '' ! Had to rent a sled a 340 panther 2up .... hahaha !    Took the mach in today and they can't find anything wrong with it . They have a 2001 GS 700 form DLX elec start and reverse said they would give me 3500.00 for the mach '' it's a 96 '' and I'd owe 3150.00 for the 700 , is this a good deal & is it a good sled ?  Any thoughts ?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
My friend has a 583 and had a problem just like yours.  He was driving and he shut it down and it never started again.  Until it was at the dealer where it worked perfectly.  They replaced the stator and cdi box and the next ride he took it did the same thing.  

The 700 is a good sled.  My friend bought one last year same as the one you described.  But let me tell you it is one big step down from a mach.  Go with a new Mach z or let them fix yours.

A Mach Z with persision skis is like a ZX with blair morgan driving.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya but this is the second time the Mach has done this to me . I bring it in and of coarse it starts the first pull .... He said if it was the stator or the cdi it would'nt work at all ... I don't know what to do

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
That's motors for you!  Don't work for you so you bring them in.  They start them and the motor runs fine!

·
Registered
394 Posts
the deluxe 700 is a great sled, my friend has on and she loves it. very smooth to ride lots of power. not as much as the mach but still sweet! good deal i think too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts