Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going threw the member list and i noticed that at least 450 users have zero post, maybe you should delete some that have been members for 1 or 2 month without posting. just a thought  :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi, Dan - just a thought on this subject.

I think we should wait a bit before turfing the non-posters.  A lot of guys may not be posting for a good reason.  For example, we all know Phazerhater hasn't posted in a couple of months, but we know he has a good reason - he is doing us proud over there.  Perhaps others are in the same boat.

I am guessing that as the season heats up, a lot of the "non-posters" will come back to the board to ask questions or share experiences.

I would suggest we wait until after this season, then clear out the non-posters.

The ultimate decision will of course be Corey's and we will respect whatever he chooses to do.

Happy Safe sledding!

Scott

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Hi, Dan - just a thought on this subject.

I think we should wait a bit before turfing the non-posters.  A lot of guys may not be posting for a good reason.  For example, we all know Phazerhater hasn't posted in a couple of months, but we know he has a good reason - he is doing us proud over there.  Perhaps others are in the same boat.

I am guessing that as the season heats up, a lot of the "non-posters" will come back to the board to ask questions or share experiences.

I would suggest we wait until after this season, then clear out the non-posters.

The ultimate decision will of course be Corey's and we will respect whatever he chooses to do.

Happy Safe sledding!

Scott[/b]
I agree...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts