Snowmobile World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this board (as of last night), and spent almost two hours reading the post about pipes and possible regulation....(yea, I'm a slow reader).

ZMachMan and Michachicks, I'm glad that both of you are on our side.  You both have a lot more in common than you may think.  ZMach', you're a warrior for the sport and the rights of the riders....we need folks like you to go to bat for us.  Michachicks, your concerns are quite valid.  Your standpoint considers snowmobiling on someone else's property like driving a car; it's a privilege, not a right, and priviledges can be taken away.  

Regardless of the cause of the annoyance to the land owners, if all the problems aren't attacked considering all the perspectives from guys like ZMach' and Michachicks, then it's quite probable that regulation and or limited access will be common place.

With that said, Michachicks, ZMachMan, you two need to get together after all, have that burger and keep looking out for all of our best interest!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I totally agree ecopter if i had two guys on my side during a debate it would be those two.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Finally, a guy from southern IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JIM FRITCH @ Sep. 14, 2002, 11:06am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Finally, a guy from southern IL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]
UH OH, us Michigan guys are going to get ganged up on.  ha ha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts