Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys thinks about zmachman's personal sled?
Has anybody seen this run? What should I expect?

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Im sure its a well tuned screamer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
So your the one wanting to buy it. There is a reason everyone calls on him for help. Epexct a absolutly perfect sled as he will not put his name on anything else. And it's worth every penny of the price. Don't go tinkering with it though and get mad if you screw it up. He'll have that thing set-up perfect for you.
Caleb

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it'll be looked right after for sure the guy seems to be fanatic.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Tim has like 11 or 12 sleds!!!!!! He's asled head for sure.
Caleb

·
Registered
756 Posts
'97's are great sleds, my trail ported jaws piped 97 rocked the world with no probs.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Tim has sleds? and to think I thought he just talked the talk. :p .but really it will be set up well,there is not any better tuner out there.some just as good, but I bet none better.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
The question is.....are YOU man enough to ride it! :sly: :devil:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Ive been on this site for a good 1 and a half years now and ive yet to hear of any one ever beating this sled.

The truth is that MACH Zs rock, and one set up by Zmachman will Rock just a bit more...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
It will be sort of hard to dicker on price, after the feedback you got from this site ;)

But I'm with the rest, I don't think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
;) It flat out rocks. I watched him beat a hooper 1107 kit with ease. The girl on the sled was quite shocked. There is a funny story about this that makes me laugh everytime I think of it. Ask Idooski, and WFOMXZ about it. LOL....

Z

·
0 Posts
Rob,

All this posting is making me have second thoughts about selling old faithfull..... If It wouldn't be offensive to you Rob, I think I might just keep her. :inlove: She has never let me down, never stranded me on a trail and she rocks. How can I sell a member of the family. :sleepy: She is the Matriarch sled of Mach Country..... Let me know if you have a problem with me keeping her... Gosh, I hate it when I have a weak moment....

ZMachMan...... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
You can't get married to them machman sell her. I've had several myself, the next one usually gets better. just keep the fleet up, sell off the old ones. I felt horrable when my '98 1050 left this spring, buts its ok now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts