Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hey! Good to have you back. It's about time!  

I suppose you want your old job back....you'll have to arm wrestle me for it!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arm Wrestle?    Hmmmmmmm..... How about we line your sled up against mine?
? lol.........    Say 660'?    That's kinda more my style..

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
um...err....can I get you more lemonade sir

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Everyone is climbing the walls

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Glad to see an old face (avtar). Thats one mean looking sled. Rocketman are you taking him up on the challenge? Should be interesting.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Hey Tim !  the project sled is looking great !   Im getting my F3 back for cheap so il have to plan a trip to your place soon  
 Tell panda that here baby brother is comming over  

·
Registered
360 Posts
heh, not much sled left on that one

i'm sure it's quite an animal!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Everyone,  it's great to hear from you guys!   What is everyone riding now days?

ZMachMan

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hey ZMachman,
   I just asked Corey where you'd been. rest assured that the Doo boys represented the brand well in your absence. Nice to see you back. How has everything been going?
Caleb

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a picture of the ole' Mach Z at about 55MPH with the Limiter straps Tied down Tight..

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And this is Mach Country!    We now have 10 Ski-Doo's in the Family!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I've only been a member since March. Is there a reason for your absence? I've been a Ski-doo rider since day one (first sled was the '81 Elan) Will be putting 1 more year on the '01 MXZ. Then will see what Ski-doo will be offering for '04.

Do you get riding in Ontario?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Glad to have you back ZMach....I asked Corey about you and where you were hiding..long story short...Welcome back!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reasons for being gone?
hummmmmmmmmm

Well,  I guess because,  There is isn't enough hours in a day for everything that needs to be done when your working for the federal gov't 40 hours per week,  you have a Doo High performance shop that requires another 40+ hours per weeks and my Race Team (Jordan Valley Racing) that takes the rest.    

Plus all the Research and development on the parts we are making....

Maybe I should go back into retirement~~ LOL..... Hey,  that's a #### good thought!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Glad you back.  I missed your valuable input over the last season.

As far as time, if my calculations are correct, you should still have lots of free time for this forum.  Unless of course your one of those people who needs to sleep every now and again.

FishHog

P.S. Thats a nice looking family

1 - 20 of 59 Posts