Snowmobile World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there, sence we are on color accents does anyone have pictures of there black 900 with different ones on. i was thinking of red but i just dont know ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i've got the 02 800 x country in black with the orange value kit and c&a pro skis in oranage with cats flamed windshield looks great :hallo1:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i haven't really pick it up yet, no reason to start payments to early :)
plus have really no access to a digital camera kinda a downer. maybe i should by one :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
I am wondering what to put on my black 900 as well, so here are a few photos I doctored to see what it would look like:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ah, why isn't it working! The file is only 29 KB, which is less than the 102400, right? I have the pictures on my network, maybe I need to move them to the hard drive first?

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
OK, that worked, that was the standard color, now let's try red, I think this is what I might go for

Attachments

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Definitly not YELLOW!! I think all the others look good, but the red or grey are best IMO.

Last edited by phazerhater at Oct 22 2002, 12:08 PM

·
Registered
708 Posts
Jayjay try "orange" which would match hood graphics better. :p

·
Registered
413 Posts
Actually, BGTRK, the colors on the sled are red and yellow, but were they blend it does look like dark orange. The red itself is like a dark orange and not a bright red. The color shown is almost orange. I'll have to look at the red and orange accesories in person and hold them up to the sled when I get it.

Here is another one as per Jim's request:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Thanks Jayjay...thats pretty close to what I think I will do, guess I will paint my hood screens green to match the springs and other green trim. Will paint the hole hood black, except for the area where the ZR will be...I'll leave that green and cut the white out of the ZR, so the green will show up. Will have to get started, now that you gave me the vision....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Saw a 900 the other day at the cat dealership. It had red control arms. It looked great. Is that an option from the factory?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Jim, I guess you have the green one. Wow, you are going to do a lot of work for some customizing there. Good luck. Post some pics sometime!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts