Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, need just a little help. My sled and books are in my buddy's garage, and I won't see them 'til Sunday.

What is the factory jetting for -20F @ 0-2000ft? I will be installing Tempa Flow Sun, and want to make sure I have the right jets before hand.

Second, what is the torque spec. for the intake manifold bolts. Have to put them back on Sunday also.

Thanks guys,
Jim

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Not sure if this helps, but stock jetting for 0 feet and 0 to 30°F is 430 mains. I think the -20°F range is 450s but not sure. I could look tonight but I'm sure someone else will find it sooner.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
start with440 mains......That should bring you close Jim. You can still fine tune the tempa flow from that point. I started with 450's on the 900 and found that it was a bit much. Make sure that when your dialing it in to watch the piston wash.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, I knew I should have just asked you, but didn't know when you would be online next, or if our sleds were jetted the same. Finally ordered the T-Flow yesterday, $135 US. How's that Saber doing?????

·
Registered
404 Posts
Where did you get the tempa-flow for $135?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sled Head, was wondering where you vented your T-flow. I will be installing one on my 9 in the next couple weeks. Also, are you back to the 440 mains, and is yours an 02.5 or 03. Thanks in advance for your help. Austin

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Lick'nOutaTheCatsDish@Nov 19 2002, 05:30 PM
Where did you get the tempa-flow for $135?
Believe it or not, off of a Yammi site....Rich Motorsports...includes shipping. A lot of guys have posted info and install pics on Totally Yamaha. Go to Tech section, then engine section.
Rich seems like a real nice guy. Ecopter from SW referred me to him...the lowest price I was quoted from anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts