Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
a ZR 700 would definitely be nice but hardly qualifies for the "HOTTEST THING TO HIT THE SNOW" as they claim on their website i hope to see a 700 but i also hope to see a high performance four-stroke that will keep yamaha in their place

·
Registered
757 Posts
I agree.  A ZR700 will be great and long overdue, but that hardly qualifies as the Hottest Thing to Hit the Snow.  Like it or not, Yamaha holds the claim to that statement right now.  I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think another ZR release will affect Yamaha's interest (or sales) at all.  A victim of bad timing maybe.

·
Registered
518 Posts
It's a F7 EFI and F5 Firecat!   Sno-pro chassis and laydown engine!  140 HP and 104 HP!!!  That's what the book says.
Available in Green, Black, or Red.
Looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Just saw a b/w picture if it with the specs.  Nasty (in a good way).  It's no 4-stroke but who cares!  If they get the bugs worked out before-hand and price it right, it just might be a hot item.  Hopefully Yamaha won't steal too much of its thunder.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Makes sense that a "FIRE"cat would be the "Hottest" thing on snow.   Nice "red hot" color too.   I like the Firecat, but I'd like to see a 4 stoke equal to Yamaha's, but only if it was fun to ride and reliable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts