Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

finally got snow here and rode my new zr 800 and i love it !!! i was really inpressed with it it comes out of the hole like a bear for stock clutching but i haven't opened her all of the way up yet not enough room  but she is sweet  it will be nice on the trail up north (lake gogebic)  i wil see how it is next year with the goodwin clutch kit and maybe a pipe or pipes we will see do you guys have a good pipe to put on her???

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yes we finally got it in the mother load to.  

The only thing that sucked was my school didn't cancel classes and i got my car stuck in my apartments parking lot. They're also talking about more snow coming yet this weekend.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

when i took her out this weekend i was really impressed we met up with two guys with pull-yer-a$$ edges they both were clutched and one had a pipe on it the normal edge 800 with the clutch i beat the other guy had a 600 chassis with a 800 with clutch work and a slp pipe on it and he got me out of the hole but never left me oh by the way i was double his weight he weighed 150# and my ole 800 is stock besides 192 picks
GOTTA LOVE THOSE KITTY CATS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts