Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm paying $7900+tax for my spring order.  I'd guess that you'd probably get it for $500 less.  Any more off than that I would think would be a good deal.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You may want to spend the extra money for a new '03 model as they look much better and Have the bugs out of them.
Caleb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,  dealer in west Michigan has one on the showroom floor for $7250 + tax.  Says MSRP was $8450 when new. Now to decide on this or F7.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Look at it this way, check out the Blue book under used sleds.  Because as soon as you put it on your trailer it's used.  Use this to your advantage when wheeling and dealing.  I did this a few years ago for a sled for my buddy.  It was a leftover and the dealer wanted  $8,000 for it.  I grabbed his blue book and looked it up and it booked out for $7,200.  He dropped his price.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I thought they were all 03's, didn't think they made a 02

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think they are all 03's just some of them were early release. I would shop a little. I got mine for $7500.00 plus tax on a spring order.I think a lot of dealers are not dealing on price for a couple reasons. 1 I think they ordered fewer sleds due to the economy. 2 I think that the dealers think anybody out buying a toy in this economy has $$. They did make some upgrades or changes over the early release. I believe the early one's had the heat exchangers under the foot rests ala polaris. The new ones are back in the tunnel. They also changed the gearing according to the guys at D&D the newer ones have 26-40 gears for more up top the early ones are different. Kevin

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey devildog, check out ebay.  A dealer in MA has some up for sale.  Buy them now for $7300 or current bid is $6500.  They are new in the crate.  He is willing to ship, or if you pick it up he will set it up for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts