Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just rebuilt the engine on my Zrt 800 1997 , but when a bought its was all appart....wiring,suspenson,engine...

So i need to know if someone have the wiring diagram ,just to plug some stupid wiring ...i dont know where they going....

1:theres a unit on my gaz tank with two connector whats the heck is that!!!!?%??%?

2:a connector with male and female on the same ....

3:big connector under the steering (6 wirings)

4:2 brown wiring on one connector!

and some more.....

I NEED THE WIRING DIAGRAM PLEASE UPLOAD HERE !!!!!

CDI to SPARKPLUG ORDER also???

Thanks!

·
10,054 Posts
I let my diagram go with my zrt when it left,,, maybe sending a pm to snow800 would work,, he knows his cat triples. One last option is to pick up a service cd on ebay,,, fairly cheap and will pay for itself big time in the future,,,, good luck
Brian

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I let my diagram go with my zrt when it left,,, maybe sending a pm to snow800 would work,, he knows his cat triples. One last option is to pick up a service cd on ebay,,, fairly cheap and will pay for itself big time in the future,,,, good luck
Brian[/b]

ok whats the resistance in ohm a the stator ?

Wiring color too?

thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just spoke with rm stator they said it should be between 200 and 400 ohms[/b]

ok thats fine i just jump the 2 wire brown and black just came out of the stator ,to bypass ,ignition switch and key(i think) and works fine SPARK all the way lol

but have to shut it down fast, because no Exaust were put on it yet ,but the sound was TERRIFIC!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts