Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a good used mid 90's sled and have noticed that everytime I come across a used ZRT600 that they seem very cheap. I have seen many 95 and 96 models with less than 3000 miles for less than 1800. Is there a reason why these sleds are getting poor resale.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Supply and demand. The triple haters don't want to see these sleds anymore. There great sleds and you cant go wrong. Just go out and buy the cleanest one you can find and show up all the Triple haters.
;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree, the triples are great sleds. I can't see myself ever getting rid of my 600, expecially since they stopped making them (&$%holes). But hey, more people for me to fly past on the lakes. I would think with all the riders going to twins that you could find a very good deal on a triple. Just do it now because one day they will be hard to find and it may be worth some money... just keep it in good shape!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Another issue is that people want better suspension. The 95 - 95 ZRT had a standard Fastrack, while the 97 had ETT!!

The ride makes a differance to some people :thumbsup:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand the suspension issue but that can be upgraded to an M10 I would assume for around 1000 so the way i look at it a guy could get a good used zrt for say 1800 and install M10 for 1000 and still only have 2800 invested. and as far as the front goes there is alot of aftermarket ideas to upgrade to there as well. One question I have is what are the costs related to a complete engine rebuild? to me that would be the most important issue, keeping the powerplant running strong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts