Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone tried installing zx/rev skis on an older s chassis sled. I want to retro fit a set of summit skis (the factory wide ones set up for sidehilling) to my 97 summit. I don't know anyone with such a machine so it makes it hard to figure out if they will fit, but from what I have seen it looks like it should be possible with a little creative machining. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i dont know exactly if this will work the two machines have different sprindles so it may or may not. why not just buy aftermarket, they are better then stock anyway.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know exactly if this will work the two machines have different sprindles so it may or may not. why not just buy aftermarket, they are better then stock anyway.[/b]
I actually prefer the late model stock summit skis over even say a Simmon's and they can be had for 1/4 the price.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just mounted a set of Pilot ski's on my 96. I freakin LOVE them. I drilled out the ski bolt hole larger, adn got some longer bolts, and made spacers to take up the extra room, washers will work fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts